Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PreCalifornia Blog



Sorry that it has been so long since the last blog. We went to California for 3 weeks and when we got back the blog site had a few glitches. That is why this blog is in no particular order and is so weird looking. I can't fix it so I am just going with it for now. Here are some pictures and videos we got before we left for California.







3 comments:

James said...

You got some great pictures and videos with your first return blog. Thank you for the new post !

M said...

Thank you, so much, for the new pictures and videos. Jessica is enjoying the new game with her daddy. Allison is getting so big!

Meema said...

I didn't realize this blog was here until today, I thought you had been too busy. I think it looks great. I love the Bunker sandwich. Of course I eat up the other cute videos and blogs too. Thank you for making my day! I can't get enough of these two wonderful little girls!