We were fortunate to have two big reasons to go visit with Nate and Kate. First, Kathryn turned 3! And, Second, a big Thanksgiving feast with the whole Haggerty family. Kathryn had a Minnie Mouse themed party with two bounce houses. We all had a lot of fun helping Kathryn celebrate..JPG)
Megan brought out a tower of cupcakes and everyone got to decorate their own, very clever idea.
Kathryn was serious about cupcake decorating.
Jessica enjoyed some time with Nathan, he shared his video game with her.I think Jessica should feel very special that Nathan shared his video game with her.
I got to play in the bounce house with the kids for a little bit when most of the guests had left.
Allison is growling.
We spent the night at Lady and Paw Paw's apartment on Thanksgiving. Steve and Paw Paw set up the trampoline in their backyard.
Kathryn and Jessica really liked bouncing on the trampoline together.
Here is a picture of the trampoline near max capacity.
We took turns bouncing Nathan as high as we could.
Here are a couple videos of the kids on the trampoline.
Kathryn and Allison share some common interests.
Well, maybe "share" is a stretch. Here is Allison throwing a fit because she wants Kathryn's baby doll.
Here's a funny video of Jessica and Kathryn playing next to each other.
Here's a video of the kids dancing in the living room.
Allison ate turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, potatoes and gravy, green beans... and anything else she managed to get up to her mouth (including some dog food but that's another story).
I don't know when this picture was taken. I really didn't think Jessica ate anything at Thanksgiving but here's proof that she had some sort of chocolate.
Here are some pics from home:Jessica was pretending to be a blue parrot sitting on daddy's (capt hook) shoulder.
Here's a video of her describing it.
Allison has been practicing walking with her pooh mower a lot lately, it is kinda funny to watch her get frustrated. I usually help her but I had to capture the fit on video this time.
Here's a video of happier times for Allison.

2 comments:
Those were just too cute for words. I was sitting here with a silly grin taking in your latest post here. The Trampoline looked like a lot of fun. Looked like a pretty cool party. Thank you so much for making my wednesday evening!
I have been looking at parts of this blog for days at work but the website wouldn't load right (filters on computers at work?) What fun the kids have! I love the big glimpes into the girls' personalities. Jessi seems to have no interest in dolls but maybe Alli does? Jessi is definitely going to be a tomboy! I CANNOT wait to play with my girls. Thank you for the awesome blog! The cousins are hilarious together, and so cute.
Post a Comment