Sorry about the long delay between blogs. My computer messed up and I couldn't upload pictures for a while. My dad came over to visit for my birthday today and helped me get my blog up and running again. So here's our last East coast blog... for a while. We went to visit Lady and Paw Paw at their house so Grandma Gerken could see the girls before we moved. Here's the sad picture of Lady and Paw Paw saying goodbye to their granddaughters.

The girls had a good visit that weekend.
Great Grandma Gerken
Lady took us to the school by their house so the girls could play outside a bit.
Here's a few pictures of our adventurous road trip. The last hotel we stayed at had an indoor pool so we let the girls splash around for a bit.
I didn't have their swimsuits so we just let them wear pajama bottoms with no diapers, they seemed to like that.
Here's a cool rest stop along the way. The girls climbed on this big rock and there was a creepy spider that Jessica found quite interesting.
2 comments:
Glad the computer is fixed and I look forward to more blogs!
Glad the old man could help out with something! I am sure the blogs will keep flowing. Those are some great pictures.
Post a Comment