It's been almost three weeks since we had to say goodbye to daddy and we're all aching to be near him again. Luckily we only have to wait three more weeks until we're all together again. Here's what we've been passing the time with.
Time goes by fast and I know Hannah and Madison will be so different the next time I see them.
Hannah and Madison
Grandpa took us to Funderland and the girls rode the carousel for about an hour, I lost track of how many times it was.
Allison demanded to go on the teacups but didn't enjoy it very much. She chose an orange teacup for daddy.
Jessica got a Fluttershy MLP on her cheek.
Allison go a Rainbow Dash MLP.
Jessica rode the airplanes by herself but freaked out on the little girl in front of her because the little girl wouldn't let her lower the plane.
We took advantage of some strong winds and flew kites at DeGarmo Park. I was proud of Jessica flying the kite all by herself and not letting go. Allison was content to help Aunt Lindsay with her Dragon Kite.
Jessica's First Kite Flying
Kite Flying
Aunt Lindsay took us to feed the ducks and geese at California Park. Allison thought the pigeons were baby ducks.
California Park Ducks
California Park Ducks 2
Allison always drags her pillow and blanket onto the kitchen floor in the morning. I am usually in there putting away dishes or something. My mom has pictures of my sister doing that when she was Allison's age. Jessica got in on it this morning. Here's a video too.
Kitchen Floor Campers
Sisters are so sweet. Lady made them these sparkly skirts and they're a big hit.
Jessica has learned to write her name, well some of it, in the short time since Joe was here.

4 comments:
That was an adorable blog. Gosh, Steph's girls are sure cute. I loved the silly swingers and the kitchen floor campers. The singing frozen one was really cute too. Was a welcome surprise on my Saturday evening. Thank you so much for the wonderful blog. I am sitting here with a big grin on my face.
I can't wait to be a part of the fun lives of Jessica and Allison again. Jess looked like a pro with the kite and that swing video was very cute.
Love, Daddy
Thanks for the update on Jessica and Allison. They know the words to Frozen it looks like. Jessica did a good job writing her name.
Love, Lady
I've viewed this blog several times now. Lexi, you have done such an awesome job making sure the girls experience everything they can and have the fullest lives possible, it makes my heart swell.
I just keep thinking, how did the time pass so fast? I am glad you will be within driving distance, but there is no way to describe the joy of having you and the girls so close for the last year. I will always cherish the memories.
Post a Comment