Sunday, January 10, 2010

Atlanta Adventures

Joe and I took a quick weekend trip over to Atlanta to partake in some festivities, but before I get into that I have to squeeze in a picture of my adorable cats: Also a few pictures of my new car:


And now for the pictures everyone really wants to see...

Little Kathryn (aka "baby sister") was absolutely precious, I just couldn't help myself. I was kinda ridiculous, I just couldn't bring myself to put her down or stop staring at her. At one point when someone else got to hold her and Joe caught me looking on longingly he whispered, "This is killing you isn't it?" (I knodded) and he said he was proud of me for sharing. Thanks for letting me have so much time with her Megan!



Saturday was Grandma Gerken's 90th birthday party and we were supposed to be a surprise guests but the surprise was accidentally lost when Grandma cleverly figured out that we would be there... she was still very excited to see us and I tried to upload a video of her reaction but it didn't work, but it was cute, just take my word for it.
Here is the picture of Grandma with her family. There are better ones on someone else's camera. This picture was taken last and we were all starting to tire out.

This is a cute picture of Joe and I with Megan, Steve, Kate and Nate.

Joe's cousin, Amanda, has a daugther also named Emma and I absolutely love this picture of little Emma holding Kathryn.
And here is the guest of honor with her surprise package.The next day we went to church and Kathryn was baptized. Joe and I got to stand up as her Godparents. Can you tell how nervous we were from the photo?












3 comments:

MoMo's Creations said...

Aww, Lexie!! You are so Gorgeous with your little belly! And your hair looks great too! I miss your beautiful face! Hope we can make a visit to Texas soon!! Love You Guys!

Grandma H said...

Happy Birthday Lexi.

Love,
Aunt Ruth & Uncle Larry

Mooma said...

Nate and Kate are so adorable, and so is your little baby bump!