Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Visit from the Home Health Nurse

I get my very own home health nurse that comes to my house and talks about my fetus every two weeks (compliments of the USAF). Her name is Debrah and I think she is wonderful. Yesterday she brought these little silicone fetus models with her and a really cool video showing a 3D developing fetus (Joe and I watched it last night). The picture below is Debrah holding a 16wk fetus and a 22wk fetus. (I will be 18wks tomorrow.)
I just set an appointment for our 20wk ultrasound this morning for February 12th so that is when the next blog will be to let you know the pressing question on everyone's mind... boy or girl.
This is me holding the 16wk fetus... I think it is sucking it's thumb/hand.

This is what our baby will look like when Joe and I celebrate our 4 year Anniversary on Feb 18th. They grow up so fast!


5 comments:

Megan Meissner said...

I can't wait to find out for sure that you're having a girl!

MoMo's Creations said...

I LOVE Love Love your demonstrations on how your baby is growing!! It's funny that I have 14 nieces and nephews and still have no idea how small or big the baby is during phases of pregnancy. Thanks so much for keeping us all informed!! And...just so you know, whether you guys have a baby girl or a boy....I think you are going to be Wonderful, Wonderful parents!!
xoxoxo

Mooma said...

Oh Lexi I love seeing the little silicone baby! It looks so real. I can't wait to hold my precious grandchild. And it's killing me waiting for Feb. 12!
I love you

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lexi, for keeping PawPaw and Lady informed about our new grandbaby! I'm in agreement with Megan, Kathryn will have a Haggerty girl cousin to play with and Nathan will have two little girls to pester.
Megan, get ready to pass the Peace Sign outfit over to Lexi. Love, Martha

Megan Meissner said...

Do we really not get another post until Feb. 12??????