Above you can see the view from the top of the Ferris Wheel. I made Joe promise me that he would take me to an amusement park for some cheap (or not so cheap) thrills after the baby is born.
Below is a picture of our lovely carnie who made sure everything was ship shape before turning on the ride. It's good to know we had experts like him looking out for us. Sorry for the bad quality of the pic, but for some reason anytime we pointed a camera anywhere near his direction, he literally dove for cover. Maybe he was just shy.
We went there mostly because I wanted to look at all the animals. And there were plenty of animals for me to delite in.
There was an animal show that had an adorable Llama and some funny little goats that liked to climb on top of things.
These are baby Quail Chicks... I love baby animals!

2 comments:
Whew, glad you didn't make us wait all the way 'til the 12th for a new post. You know once you start a blog, you become a slave to your readers.
I showed Nathan the Joe Goat pic and he studied it with a confused look on his face. He thought it was funny once he figured out it was Uncle Joe.
I too Love the Joe Goat! How cute was he?!! And 19 weeks...almost half way there...already?!! WOW!! You are as adorable as ever and I'm glad you enjoyed the Rodeo! I've never been to one, and you'll have to explain the not eating ice cream in front of the carnies cause I don't know that either!
You guys look great, hope everything is Wonderful!!
Love You Bunches And Bunches!!
Molly J.
Post a Comment