Friday, February 19, 2010

Our baby's first clothes

Mooma and Grandad went on a shopping spree and this awesome package arrived yesterday...



Check out these awesome "Rhumba Tights" I can't wait to put them on her!This precious little pink and black number came with the cutest little shoes (and a headband).


I was told that Grandad picked out the green one... nice work Jobie!


The little green onesie says "Daddy's Princess"

Joe said he just wanted to pick up the little outfits and hold them, I couldn't have put it better.

This little pink strawberry outfit has ruffles on the butt (I love butt ruffles). hint hint

Guess who couldn't resist the box that all these adorable clothes came in. Yep, both the cats took turns sitting in the box but I was only able to get a picture of Bunker. Thanks Mooma and Grandad, this was better than Christmas for everyone at the Haggerty Hacienda.


5 comments:

Mooma said...

We had so much fun picking these out. I want to hold her RIGHT NOW! We just can't wait to hold our baby granddaughter. This is just the beginning... I have a strong feeling this little princess will want for nothing...
We love you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like granddaughter Haggerty is going to be a little fashion plate. I can just see Joseph trying to put the tights on her.
Love, Lady

Anonymous said...

One more thing, I just noticed Mooma bought baby a white sweater. That's great because every Gerken girl has to have one of those. Love, Lady

Unknown said...

So CUTE! I love the little black and white dress. PS - I like butt ruffles too ;) Love you Cuz.

MoMo's Creations said...

Very Cute!! Love all the tiny little outfits and that Joe said he just wants to hold them all. Can't wait until you get to hold that beautiful baby and give her kisses. xoxoxo