Friday, February 19, 2010
Best Valentines Day Ever!
Joe surprised me with a special treat this Valentines day. We stayed at the Valencia hotel downtown and ate dinner at Citrus as part of a Valentines day package. The room was really pretty and the hotel was very fancy.
Here is a picture of the room we stayed in.
Our window looked out into a neat little courtyard.
We took this picture right before we went down to Citrus to eat. Dinner was soooooo good. I tried antelope for the first time, yum. When we got back to our room we found rose petals everywhere and there were Chocolate covered strawberries too! Joe really scored some sexy cool points for this romantic evening.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! This looks like something out of a movie! Joe, you have outdone yourself once again. I am so proud to have you as my son-in-law. We love you all (now there's THREE!) so much!
Mooma and Granddad
Wow. We went to TGIFriday with two kids, then we took turns babysitting so that we could get our kitchen stuff put back in the cabinets.
Yay!! I chose to NOT celebrate Valentine's Day and now your post makes me wish I hadn't! What a Great Surprise Joe. Now all you have to do is figure out how to trump it next year!
Love you guys!
Molly & Kevin
Post a Comment