I got "lil' momma" a swimsuit at Target the other day so we could show the true magnitude of bath time fun. I got a blue one to bring out the blue in her pretty eyes. As you can see her hair is coming in slowly but surely.

After a minute of playful leg kicking, she realized that something was a little off... then she started tugging at her swimsuit.

It was a mixture of play and swimsuit tugging throughout this particular bath.

I think it's funny when I put a rag on her head.


She humors me... sometimes I think I enjoy bath time as much as Jessie does.


She has other ideas of what to do with the rag.

Earlier today I got Jess all dressed up and presented her to herself in the mirror. It was a BIG hit.

She LOVES that little girl in the mirror, and what a snappy dresser!
I picked up a different kind of sippy cup and I got a video of her trying it out. I like how she shakes it back and forth to hear the water swish around.
Here are some videos I took of her in the tub with her new swimsuit on.
I got another video of Jess waking up from her nap today.
3 comments:
She is too cute in her new swimsuit, absolutely hysterical! I can't stop lauging. She is so comical in the videos, tugging on it. It's like she's saying, HEY! I'm supposed to be in my birthday suit in the bathtub??!!
Where's the waking up video?
I think when she starts forming words she is going to talk talk talk, and I am so excited I can hardly wait.
These videos are food for my soul.
I can't wait to see you all Saturday!
Great pictures and videos of Jessie. She really is a sweetie.
She is so happy when she is in her bath. She is going to be a great swimmer I would bet. She sure likes the water anyway. Those videos had me sitting here laughing to myself. I just love watching your little bathing beauty. Thank you for the latest update.
Post a Comment