Jessica was enjoying some tummy time, while letting her laundry air out, and Bunker was watching her play with the tag on her waterproof pad.
Jessica is captivated by our cats and they know it. They always seem to know just when to walk up to her and distract her from her objective, especially during feeding time.
Jessica likes carrots, sweet potatoes, pears, and bananas. Peas and squash have to be mixed with rice to disguise the taste. Peaches and apples have to be mixed with oatmeal to mellow out the tartness. Sometimes she insists on guiding the food into her mouth herself, and that gets extra messy. It's also really hard to get her to let go of the spoon to get more food on it.
Jessica has two stuffed giraffes and she loves them. She fell asleep with her arms around one of them the other night and it looked like she was kissing it, she moved before daddy could get the picture with his phone (such a shame) it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
I caught Jessica admiring herself in the mirror. She had just stopped shrieking and slamming her walker into the door when she saw me with the video camera.
This is just a cute video of Jessica being Jessica.
Jessica likes to drink the last drops of water out of my bottled water, then she delights in crinkling the bottle. She gets to do this at least 3 times a day. It's gotten to the point that she gets super excited when she sees a water bottle and I can't get away with not giving it to her.

2 comments:
Thank you for the sweet videos, I love to see Jessica in action! Boy in the next to the last one it looked like she could just about get herself up into a sitting position. I won't be surprised if she is doing it by the time I get there on the 12th. I can't wait!
I loved the videos honey. Jessica looks like she is having lots of fun. She sure is getting strong. I especially liked the video of her looking at herself and talking to herself. Feeding looks like it is getting pretty challenging. Thank you so much for the great videos. It was a nice thing to come home for.
Post a Comment