Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Jessica gave her daddy another wonderful Father's Day this year. He got another travel mug with pictures of the two of them from their first year together as father and daughter. She also dressed up in a special Tennessee shirt for him...
and charmed her daddy with her beautiful smile.Then we went to the beach to celebrate.Mooma and Grandad were visiting us over Father's Day weekend. A cute shot of our little family at the beach.Jessica eating some watermelon before she went skinny dipping to wash all the stickies off. That little girl sure knows how to have a good time. I don't know who enjoyed Father's Day more, Joe or Jessica?

4 comments:

M said...

I love the picture of you three together. Very nice.

James said...

What a most excellent fathers day. Looks like a great time over there. Looks like life is good over there. Life is pretty hot over this way right now. Thanks for the latest update. I enjoyed it a lot.

Meema said...

Wow, those pictures from the camera when it was running out of batteries look like they were doctored for special effects! I love them!
I miss you all so bad already. I can't tell you enough what a wonderful time we had. Jessica has truly "come into her own." That little girl knows what she wants and when she wants it. NOW! I got such a kick out of her!

Megan Meissner said...

I'm not sure I want to know why the water is only greenish yellow surrounding Joe.