Sunday, August 21, 2011

Elmo and Jess


Just wanted to post a quick video of Jess showing her dancing skills and her Elmo addiction.

5 comments:

James said...

That video was just too cute ! She sure loves her Elmo. Thanks for taking the time to upload. I enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait to see your little darling in person !
Happy Sunday.

Meema said...

Jess is so coordinated now, I can hardly believe my eyes. I could watch videos of her all day. I love how she dances to the music. Yeah Elmo's on a very short leash. :)

Megan Meissner said...

Jess needs to come back to Niceville. I found 2 stuffed Elmos in a box of toys I never unpacked since South Dakota.

M said...

Such a cute video of Jessica playing. She was really having a good time. I'm glad she's enjoying her Elmo doll.

Megan Meissner said...

You have to do a post from Cali. I can't take it anymore. At least just post a couple of pix. I haven't gone this long without seeing Jess since I moved to Florida. Unfortunately N8 & K8 have been taking turns getting sick for the past couple of weeks so I haven't been able to make any trips to P-Cola. Jess is so addicting!