We moved 3 houses over to get a better quality of living. I have to send out an ENORMOUS thank you to Paw Paw, Megan, Steve and even Nathan (safety inspector) for helping us move. We are so fortunate that you were able to come help us. It was a huge job and made even worse by the miserable temperatures here that weekend. I sure appreciate everything you've done and we LOVE our new place. Here is a long awaited blog. Below are a couple pictures of Jessica's new room.

She gets around pretty good on the new carpet and she isn't eating lead paint off the walls. Yay!

The stairs are definitely Jessica's favorite feature of the new house. I spot her while she climbs up and down and wears herself out.

I took an entire week for the cable guy to get here but it was a good thing because I was able to get stuff put away without distractions. Jessica is fixated on Elmo.

To keep on the Elmo theme, Jessica had a nice little surprise in the mail this morning. Aunt Megan sent her a picture of her favorite Muppet and she had to show mommy.

Jessica is still getting into the cat toys and putting the jingle balls in her mouth.

Baby gates were one of the first things I put up after the move. Jessica likes to shake and rattle the gates to make her displeasure with them known.

I had my first play date at the new place this morning and I got a cute video of Jessica and Kya eating cheerios together. This doesn't capture the 5 minutes before I started filming when Jessica was feeding (well shoving) cheerios into Kya's mouth.
Here's a video to show how Jessica is cruisin now.
Here's a video of Jess and Bunker playing in yet another box during the move.
Jessica likes to sway when she hears music. She actually tuned the radio into a country station herself and was pretty proud of herself.
3 comments:
Loved the latest blog ! Great videos, I was sitting here cracking up watching them. Those were adorable. Made my Monday evening. Glad you had all that help for the big move. The new place looks nice. Thanks for the latest.
I can't see Elmo without thinking of Jessica now.
What a great blog, it made my whole week! Jessica is going to be walking any day now! She has a whole new vocabulary too! I loved the videos... Could not help but notice Jessi was trying desperately to eat all the cheerios before Kya wouldn't get too many :) I can't wait to watch all her hijinks in person, it is going to be the most fun EVER!
Post a Comment