Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Cousin Collaboration

We got to visit with K8 & N8 and Megan last Friday and I have a few cute pictures to share. First, here's Jess with her babies in her favorite chair with her favorite shoes (she brought them to me and stuck out her foot so I would put them on). Lady made Jessica and Kathryn matching Tennessee jumpers. Jessica is wearing hers because it's game day and Joe's team needs all the help/support they can get. She didn't want to sit still for the picture until...Daddy gave her the remote. I wanted to turn the game off when she started trying to say "baaa..baaall" which meant "football"... she still hasn't said mama yet! We went to the TT Wentworth museum downtown to check out their children's play area. It was fun and perfect for Jessica to explore/play. She zeroed in on some fake rats and played with those practically the whole time.


The most fun was had when N8 n' K8 showed up at our doorstep on Friday morning. Nathan got to spoiling with attention right away. Jess was ready to show off the Sesame Street jumper that Lady made her (with beads to accessorize, which she added herself).




I wonder if Nathan got any good pictures? Kathryn tried to stay out of Jessica's arms reach most of the time but still managed to have fun playing with her toys while Nathan had her distracted.


At one point Jessica just crawled right up to Nathan and forced her way into his lap, too cute.


The ball blowing machine was still a big hit.I knew Jessica was getting ready for her nap when she sat quietly for 10 minutes flipping through her books, even with Kathryn nearby! Joe came home early from work so he could show off his Mustang "sports car" to Nathan (who's been talking about it ever since he came over to help us move).




Nathan even got to ride in it. Megan put his carseat in the back so Joe could drive him less than a mile to the pizza place on base. I think it was the best 5 minutes of Nathan's day.We had an early dinner/ late lunch together. Jessica thought it was hillarious when she honked Nathan's nose.








This little ball of energy won't stay seated for long. This is a cute picture, they are both trying to sit in Megan's lap while trying to push the other one off. This is what I have to look forward to.After we ate we played in the park for a while. Jess likes to climb up the slide. Here's a video of the three on the merry go round.





And another video on the swings.



5 comments:

M said...

It is so nice seeing the big kids and grandkids having a good time together.

James said...

Those were some really cute pictures. The videos were really cute too. That picture of Katlyn on the horse was really cute. Nathan seems pretty impressed with Uncle Joe and his hot car. Loved the latest. Thanks for keeping us up to date on the latest events.

Haggerty Hacienda said...

Oh, by the way, Jessica went to the doctor on Tues and she now weighs 24 pounds which puts her in 70% for weight. (No doubt our trip to Cali helped boost that number.) And she is 81.5 cm tall which is 90% for her age group. Way to grow little girl!

Mama/Lexi

Meema said...

Oh thank you for the great blog! I am grinning ear to ear. Watching those three together (soon to be 4) is more fun than watching a litter of puppies. They are so cute! The only thing is all I want to do is grab Jessi and cuddle her and I can't! (not yet anyway!)
The Tennesse jumper is so cute on her. What if she DOES like football???

James said...

Darned glad to hear that your little Girl is catching up with the curve. I wonder how tall she will end up being ?