The funniest thing happened. Jessica discovered that she really liked Uncle Steve, even more than she likes Aunt Megan (if you can believe that!)
Nathan is still Jessie's favorite though. Who can compete, he thinks of the most fun stuff ever.
On Friday we took a trip over to Destin Commons. Nathan promised to take me and Jess and Megan delivered on his promise. I think the ride over was just as much fun for everyone as the playground. We all piled into the Spaceship, of course.
Here's a couple videos of Jess picking on Nathan in the spaceship.
Here are some pictures of the kids at the playground in Destin Commons. These pictures are misleading, Jessica spent most of her time trying to escape the playground rather than play.
Jessica perfected her walking skills over the weekend. Now she walks more than she crawls. I am so proud.
On Saturday we went to "The Track". Jessica loved the carousel, swings and spinners. It was her first time on these carnival type rides. She gets her thrill seeking from me, I love roller coasters.
Jessica's favorite ride was the spinners.

She liked the spinners so much that she rode them twice. Nathan had to ride with her to make sure she didn't climb out. It's a good thing he likes that ride too.


Here's a video of Jess and Nate on the spinners.
There was also an arcade and Nathan won some tickets, with the help of his mom of course. Here's a picture of Nathan making a very difficult decision, how to spend the tickets, and Jessica trying to help.
I let Jessica ride the airplanes too (only because Nathan held onto her with everything he had). I was still a nervous wreck and probably wouldn't let her ride again because once the novelty had worn off she would surely try to climb out. Nathan held onto her the whole time and I am sure that was as thrilling to her as the ride itself.
On the way home this morning she decided to practice saying Mama, so I got it on video.
We had such a good time. We are counting down the days until we can go back and play some more.

2 comments:
What a bunch of cutie pies !
I was cracking up at those videos. That one of the spinner's started making me sick just watching it though. I am glad that Jessica has somebody else available to do those kind of rides with. That one where they are all on the couch bouncing is quite the crack up. Silly little peoples. Looked like a good time. Thank you for the latest and greatest. I loved it. Made my Monday evening.
These three little widgets are my favorite comedy show. They are so funny! Whatever the game is, Jessi jumps right in. I love to hear her "comments" on every situation, and it's impossible to hear her laugh without laughing myself! Being with her cousins is clearly where Jess prefers to be. I'm looking forward to Chapter II with Uncle Steve! I can't wait for the Halloween blog, I have to say I am expecting great things... (just kidding, but I know it will be the best). I miss my little granddaughter like crazy.
Post a Comment