Saturday, January 7, 2012

Good Blog Material

When ever one of the girls does something cute or funny me or Joe always say "Oh, that's good blog material" and grab the camera. Here's some of the candid shots we've caught in the past week:

I stashed Alli in the princess tent while she was napping because Jess never goes in it... and Bunker stood guard.

Jessica has to sample all of Allison's things for herself. Here she is sampling the black Momba.

And the floor gym.Here's a video of the girls in the floor gym.



Here's a video of Jessica sampling Alli's portable swing. I got it out because I was going to get rid of it but I might just keep it around for a little while after seeing J's reaction.



We had a play date with Ella yesterday. It was fun drawing with chalk. Yep, that's my little girl eating the chalk. She had to sample all of the different colors to make sure they didn't taste different. I just hope she didn't sample the brown chalk she found, courtesy of Bunker.
Here's a video of the girls playing in the leaves before Jess discovered the brown chalk and we had to go inside. (Don't worry Mooma, I don't think she sampled the brown chalk and I washed her hands really well.)






Bunker is going to enjoy Jessica a lot more if she learns to use the feather wand. Here's a video of the girls playing with Bunker.




Sometimes I sit Allison up on the couch so she can look around. Jessica likes to curl up next to her and snuggle.


Here's a video of the girls snuggling on the couch.




Joe sat Alli in the recliner next to Jess last night.


Jessi was happy about the situation until Alli started crying and then J broke down with some sympathy tears. Here are a couple videos of Alli from this morning.





3 comments:

Meema said...

The only words for this blog are PURE DELIGHT! I can't describe how much I enjoyed it. You truly caught both the girls' personalities. The chalk in the drainpipe is so funny! I was expecting it to be the brown chalk. Watching Alli and J grow up together is a wonderful gift. And they are so hilarious!
Thank you. :)

Meema said...

Also, I can't BELIEVE Alli is not even two months old yet. She is so big and strong! Trying to sit up and turn over, crazy!!

James said...

Loved the videos !
Boy, those girls sure get a kick out of Bunker. That cat is so patient. I just got back from town and saw that latest blog. Alli is so cute in that video where she gives you the little smile. The video of Jessica in the swing cracked me up. Apparently, it cracked her up too. Thank you for the latest installment. I enjoyed it completely.