Monday, January 9, 2012

Smiles and Giggles

I've managed to capture some pretty adorable moments even though I haven't been feeling well. These little girls have a way of making me forget that I'm sick. Here's a moment when Jess climbed up on the couch next to Alli and I got a blanket and snuggled them up together. They thought it was pretty neat. Alli even started giggling, she loves her big sister.

Jessica put stickers on all of our noses and I made Joe snap a quick picture. Alli tried to eat her sticker. Here's a couple pictures to show off Alli's chubby little body.


Sooooo cute.

Looks like a little Buddha.

Allison's inquisitive look.Here's a couple close ups.



A video showing Jess having more fun with Bunker...


3 comments:

James said...

Just got home and was cracking up at that video of Joe, Jesscia and Bunker. The pictures of Jessica and Allison are soooo cute. I can't wait to meet my newest Granddaughter. That first picture of the girls was a framer. Thank you so much for the great new blog. Made my Monday evening.

Meema said...

We were so completely tickled when we saw this blog! That first pic of the two girls is sooooo cute! Allison is so beautiful. The video of Joe, Jessi and Bunker is a total crack up. We LOVE Jessi's voice and her adorable laugh!
You're right, Alli does look like a little buddha. A happy smiling one! I have a feeling she is going to be quite a character!

M said...

The first picture put a big smile on my face. You've got two happy girls.
The first picture on the January
7th blog looks like Sleeping Beauty, which Allison is.
It's wonderful the girls love each other.