Monday, April 30, 2012

Beach

We took the girls to the beach for an hour or so on Sunday.  We also spent time at the beach on Friday but, to my dismay, I forgot my camera!

Jessica loves playing in the sand and I am relieved to say that she doesn't eat it anymore. 




This little puppy really liked Jessica, she kept trying to feed him sand.




Allison enjoys just about everything that life has to offer, especially if it looks like big sister is enjoying it.  Allison's thighs are so chunky that I think they might actually be bigger than Jessica's.  Allison is wearing size 4 diaper now, Jessica is in size 5.


 Jessica stood on the shore and felt the waves pull the sand out from under her feet, it was fun to watch.


Allison can sit up in a boppy now.
Here's a video I shot after dinner the other night.  I was trying to capture Allison laughing at Jessica's antics but I seem to have gotten a heart breaking scene of brownie envy.
Jessica likes to feed herself, and it's not usually this tidy.


As you can see, our living room looks like a toy truck took a dump in it. But, besides that, this video is cute because Allison is being inspired to jump by her big sister.

3 comments:

James said...

That Daddy is going to have a tough time keeping up with those two. Pretty impressive spoon work. Loved the picture of Jessica looking down at her footprints, and the video shot of Allison jumping like mad. Can't believe they are only one diaper size apart !

Meema said...

Finally, my much-needed blog fix! The pictures of the two girls at the beach are so sweet, they melt my heart. Allison is catching up in size to big sister, no doubt about it!
The brownie video is so cute! Allison is definitely soaking it all up like a sponge; big sister won't be able to eat in front of her much longer.
The video of Jessica feeding herself is precious! She is so careful and precise, it cracks me up. She really enjoys "getting it right!" It's really funny in contrast to her love of making messes. Mommy and Daddy, these two little girls clearly have the best life in the whole world. :)

M said...

The beach pictures are very nice. Looks like you had a nice, relaxing Sunday. I like the pictures of Allison standing behind Jessica on the beach.