Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Jessica!

On Jessica's birthday we made sure she practiced blowing out candles and eating cake so she will be a pro at it on Saturday when we have her big party at the Splash Park.


It only took a few seconds for her to figure out.  Then we had to keep lighting them for her to blow out, over and over...
When it came time for her to eat the cake, she didn't want to sit down so Uncle Eric held the plate for her to stand up in the chair and eat it.

Little sister desperately wanted to try some cake.

After Jess was finished eating, we took her to the bathroom to show her the mess she made and that pleased her very much.

She looks like a little hobo baby with her cake frosting beard.

I will upload some cute videos later, sorry for the delay but I am having technical difficulties.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Can't wait to watch her tear into her cake on Saturday!

Megan Meissner said...

This is going to be good!

PS...it looks like little sister has been eating cake everyday since she was born. I love it!

Meema said...

I miss you all so bad already! Jessica will blow out her candles like a pro on Saturday!
We had so much fun. Can't stop looking at the blogs.

James said...

Loved the all about chocolate shot ! I understand completely.