Friday, May 25, 2012

A Visit with Grandpa

We got to spend some time with Grandpa on Wednesday.  First, we had breakfast at the Dancing Tomato.  The tables were covered with paper and they brought Jessica some crayons.  Although, I think Grandpa had as much fun coloring as Jess did.



After my dad treated his girls to breakfast, he took us to the mall and bought his granddaughters a bunch of new outfits.   Jess n Alli really needed new clothes, they are outgrowing everything!  Allison is in 12 months and Jessica is wearing 3T... but that will change in a month or so.

Jessica couldn't be near Ellis Lake and not feed the ducks.  So she fed those mutant duck/geese.  I am reminded of the horror movie "The Birds" while I watch Jessica being swarmed by those aggressive winged beasts.



Jessica kept patting Grandpa and putting her arm around him.


We found some really cute little ducklings.  This momma duck had eight!  I thought I had it tough.  I'm just happy Jessica couldn't get close enough to "smaaaaash" one of them.

Jessica and Grandpa like to sing Opra together.

3 comments:

Megan Meissner said...

Oh, what a sweet post!

M said...

Oh my goodness, the videos are priceless! I especially like the one with Jessica and her grandpa drawing, and the last video with them singing.

Meema said...

No trip to Cali is complete without a visit to see the ducks! It looks like Jessica and Allison had a wonderful time with grandpa, as always.