Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beach

 We went to the beach per Jessica's request.  Actually, I hear her say, "I go a beach" or "I go a pool" several times a day.  Going to the beach is a lot of work but it's worth it for the 30 minutes or so we spend there, because I always see sheer joy on her face.   I think I would rather have the girls roll around in mud, it would be easier to clean them up afterward.  They both enjoy a nice salty mouthful of sand too.





We met some friends at Sunset Grille on Thursday and Jessica sat at the kids table.  She was a very good girl and made her mommy very proud.


Here's another one of her silly faces.

2 comments:

James said...

That is a silly face. Looked like a great day on the beach. I would bet that would be a lot of work for only 30 minutes ! Sand does get everywhere. They did look like they both enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for the latest, just happened to be surfing and did a quick check of my favorite website.
Dad

Meema said...

The sand-eating squad... I bet they like the saltiness. Thank you for the great pictures! They look so cute on the beach. And Jessi looks like a big girl at the kid's table... Slow down, girls! I'm afraid to blink..,