We've been battling the diaper rash from HE double hockey sticks but, between diaper changes and doctors appointments, we've managed to have a little bit of fun.
The employees of Chuck E Cheeses are starting to recognize us when we walk in. Jess and Alli have joined Chuck E's gang, total devotion, they even got tattoos.This wagon is their new favorite toy, now that Alli is able to sit up in it. We took the girls to the pool at the end of our street on Saturday and riding there in the wagon added even more fun to the pool trip.
Here's a video of a wagon ride.
Jessica is learning to surf on my ironing board.
Allison has to try to do every thing big sister does.
Here's a video to give you an idea of Allison's new mobility (sometimes she gets stuck in uncomfortable positions but she usually finds her way out of them with out help from momma).
Highlight of Jessica's week: finding a baby frog that hopped into our house. I think we managed to release it back into the wild before it got smooshed.

4 comments:
Those two crack me up so bad! They are so cute together! I always laugh out loud at your blogs. I love the pics where Alli is leaning against Jess, they are such great pals. They look so much older in every blog, it kills me. I love Jessi's hair in 2 ponytails and I can't believe Alli's mobility. The wagon ride is so much fun to watch, you can tell how pleased they both are! Jessi's total delight with the baby frog is so heart warming. They are the sweetest most adorable baby girls in the whole world! Meema loves them so much!
Thank you for the latest blog you guys. It was wonderful to come home here on my Thursday evening and watch all the action in Florida. I think if I lived there, I would live at the beach ! The wagon ride video was really cute. Jessica is such a big girl now. It sounded like she said Alli in one of the videos. Allison is sure cute. Hope the terrible diaper rash gets better for your two beautiful girls. Thanks again for the new blog.
The videos are so sweet, especially the one with the girls riding in the wagon and Jessie singing. Allison probably doesn't like the gates since she can crawl. She wants to explore the world!
The blog from Megan is really from Lady.
Post a Comment