WOW!!! What a growl. And the crawling! Amazing! She is no longer the growth plastered to the front of Mama (well, sometimes at least!) I can't believe how quickly she has grown. We have so much catching up to do, Alli and me! It is speeding by too fast!
I was sitting here cracking up with the growling video. You may need to give that little girl piano lessons. There are musical people in her family. I love the way she keeps looking up at you no matter what she is doing. Thank you for the great new blog. Just what I needed after a long drive back from Eureka.
3 comments:
WOW!!! What a growl. And the crawling! Amazing! She is no longer the growth plastered to the front of Mama (well, sometimes at least!)
I can't believe how quickly she has grown. We have so much catching up to do, Alli and me!
It is speeding by too fast!
I was sitting here cracking up with the growling video. You may need to give that little girl piano lessons. There are musical people in her family. I love the way she keeps looking up at you no matter what she is doing. Thank you for the great new blog. Just what I needed after a long drive back from Eureka.
Those are some pretty cute videos. Looks like she enjoys playing the piano.
Post a Comment