Saturday, July 21, 2012

Little Angels

We went to The Hangout, it's a restaurant in a resort town on the coast of Alabama.  It's about a 45 minute drive from our place.  It was so hot that we took the girls' shirts off.  Jessie's cheeks were still flushed.  There was plenty of sand to play in while she ate her french fries. 


Here's what the outfits looked like on.






Jessica has a very funny impression of my angry face... it's not flattering at all.  It's the same face she uses when she turns into a monster and chases me and little sister around.
Jessica likes to fake burp while driving in the car.  I hear her making a cracking noise with her throat and then I hear, "I burped!"

3 comments:

James said...

Loved the "angry face". Those outfits are really cute on them. What a great burper. Looked like Jessca was enjoying making the angry face for you quite a bit. Cracked me up here at home. Stay cool you guys.
Dad

M said...

I wouldn't want Jessi to get angry with me and give me that mean face! She just shouldn"t give that cute smile after she gives the angry face.
The girls look cute in their matching outfits.

Meema said...

The pictures in the chair are so cute! I love them in matching outfits. At the beach Allison seems to be thinking, "It's hot and miserable but I'm still strapped to Mama so I'm not making waves."
Jessica's angry face made us laugh, and her burping. What a character!