We took the girls up to the aquarium in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It is the largest freshwater aquarium in the world and a pretty big saltwater one as well.
Jess had fun counting the baby fishes.I am pretty sure Jess had the time of her life.
J's arms weren't long enough to pet the sting rays but she managed to splash in the water... and through her sippy cup in the tank... they looked thirsty.
My girls have been falling asleep in their car seats a lot lately...
Can you find the baby underneath all those stuffed animals?
These Jellyfish were out of this world.
This octopus was ominous.
Jess loves to sing, dance and go upside down.

3 comments:
Wow this is a great blog! I love hearing Allison talk to the baby in the mirror, and I clearly heard Jessi said "Giant Crab!" I can't believe how big the girls are getting, I (I should say "we," Joe accuses me of hogging them)can't wait to spend time with them!!!
Those were so cute. I loved the one where Allison is chatting herself up. Jessica looked absolutely delighted with that aquarium. Ah, the wonder of youth!
Thank you for sharing the trip with us.
We had a great time with the New School Haggerty family in Chattanooga.
Post a Comment