Sunday, July 1, 2012

Allison's First Bubble Bath

I put Allison in the bumbo seat and let her enjoy a bubble bath with her big sister yesterday.  Jessica enjoyed decorating her little sister with bubbles and Allison splashed violently the whole time.



I don't know how, but I managed to get a few videos of the first bubble bath experience.  I had to hold the bumbo down with my foot or Allison would tip it over.


I left Allison alone for two minutes while I put away clothes upstairs and look at the mess she made.

Here are some pictures from an early morning snuggle session.


Here are a couple videos of Allison flirting and showing off her new knee rocking trick.

2 comments:

James said...

Those were adorable videos in the tub. And the ones of Allison looking like she is going to crawl are really cute too. I think that one will be walking soon !

Meema said...

The girls laughing together in the tub was so cute it almost made me cry. They are growing so fast! Jessi is SUCH a good big sister, and Allison's laugh is infectious. The rocking video is great! She's probably already crawling as I write this. Allison looks so delighted with herself after making that mess... she's so cute!