Monday, August 13, 2012

Finger paints

Allison turned 9 months old today so we celebrated by breaking out the finger paints and letting her try them for the first time.  Alli was an expert right away, she even showed Jessica a cool new slap technique.






The cleanup seemed to thrill these girls just as much as the paints.

Bath time is their favorite time and Allison hasn't even needed the bumbo seat for over a week now.




As you might know, we've been battling some pretty nasty diaper rashes lately.  We created our own conconction of different ointments and made the mistake of keeping it within Jessica's reach.  Just before nap time, I was putting away groceries and Jessica was watching TV... or so I thought...

I said, "Really, Jessica!?" and she said, "I go a beach momma!"
Joe says, "Jessica can resist anything except temptation".

5 comments:

James said...

What a couple of little artists. The intensity was awesome to behold. Bathtime afterward was really cute. Got up early today and saw the latest. What a mess Jessica made out of your super diaper rash concoction. Now you are going to have to come up with a new batch of it from the look of things. Guess you got to stay on your toes ! Thank you for the latest. I can't wait to see those two again in person.

Meema said...

Oh my gosh I am LMAO!! The painting and bath videos are completely magical. And the ointment and what Jessi said about the beach, I am absolutely rolling! I am going to be laughing all day. The two of them together absolutely amaze me and leave me breathless. I think, is it just me? I have never seen two girls more beautiful, entertaining or hilarious. I can't wait to be there!

Meema said...

Also, I applaud Joe on his astute observation, "Jessica can resist anything except temptation." Nobody could have said it better!

Megan Meissner said...

Nathan is rolling laughing at the ointment picture!

M said...

Thank you for the very sweet videos and pictures.