On Thursday Jessica's preschool had a Doughnuts with Dad day. Here is a picture of Joe with his little girls before he and Jessica left for preschool.
Jessica enjoyed showing her daddy all her favorite toys and she made him this special tie with her footprint on it.
Here are the girls chillin' on the couch again.
The fair came to Pensacola, so we went.
There was also a little petting zoo at the fair.
And the donkey.
Jessica and I rode the flying elephants...
the caterpillar...
the flying bees...
And these airplanes (see video).Jessica posed for a photo when she found this person in an cat suit (she can't resist people in character costumes).
We went to church on Sunday. Jessica only lasted five minutes because she knows that the nursery has awesome toys.
Allison is starting to figure it out too.
We took the girls to the pediatrician today and the exam table looked like a fire engine. Jessica had fun pretending that she was a firefighter. Allison had fun tearing the paper protector into tiny pieces.

1 comment:
Your family has the "funnest" life in the world! I can't imagine better childhood memories than the ones you are making. I ache to be there with you with every picture and video I watch, but I am SO GRATEFUL that I get to see the pics and videos, thank you!
Joe, that is some impressive filming. And I love the big tie! You should wear it for one of your portraits on the ship. :)
Post a Comment