Today is the 8th Anniversary of the most important decision of my life. I've felt in love every day of these past eight years, even on the rough days. I know that we have something special that most people never get to experience for even a couple days. You're missed and longed for every day that you have to be away. I can't wait to have my husband and the father of my children back in our daily lives. Thank you for being the most incredible person I've ever known. Here's to our next eighty years together.
I love you handsome.
Lexi
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love you so much! You and the girls make my life complete and I so desperately want to get back and resume our lives together.
Joe
AAaawwww!
Happy Anniversary you two !
I just love you two Love Birds!!
Post a Comment