Meema and I took the girls to Turtle Bay on Valentines Day.
Jessica got to feed the Lorikeets four nectar cups and Allison wasn't in the mood to be harassed by the flying screeching little menaces. Jessica is our little animal lover.I got to try out my new snowboard for the first time this season when I went up to Donner Ski Ranch with Grandad and Eric on President's Day.
We rode the slopes until the lifts closed. We packed our lunches and ate them tail-gate style in the parking lot.
There were some dedicated sledders on the hill behind the parking lot. One of the hills was super steep and I kept hearing little kids screaming in agony when they crashed on it. Here's a short video of the sledding hills.
Sled Hills at Donner
Grandad found a snow man and we posed in front of it for the girls.
The snow was sparse and the winds were high but we managed to have an awesome time anyway.
Back at home, Jessica is perfecting her art. This is her spider. It was on a dry erase board so I took a picture because Allison erased it the first chance she got.
Allison is playing with her baby in the tub and Jessica is playing with her baby sister, putting bubbles on her head.

3 comments:
Jessica never gets tired of having birds sitting all over her. Snowboarding looks like it was fun but cold!
Daddy
I love the trampoline video! They are SO adorable, my eyes can't get enough of them. They are so darn cute. The things they say are so funny!
That looked like a fun-filled blog! I was completely jealous of the snowboarding pictures.... I miss the feel of rocketing down the slopes! (Looked like a fun time for all) It was very nice watching Jessica and Allison having fun and being themselves. They know how to have fun, wherever they are. Thank you for the smile-inducing blog. Sorry it took me this long to catch up.
Post a Comment