We just got our first high-tech baby gadget in the mail today. It's called an Angelcare Movement Sensor and it senses the baby's breathing movements. If the baby stops breathing an alarm sounds after 20 seconds. Since Joe and I both tend to worry about everything, this item seemed like a necessity. Really, I use to check on the kids I babysat at least 20 times during their afternoon naps... and Joe worries even more than I do. Below is the picture that came on the box.

The sensor pad goes under the crib mattress.

Here is Bunker helping me open the box... well, helping play with the packaging.

He loves to use his 17lb body to crush things.

Here is Bunker helping me test out the new monitor.

He was so interested in the whole thing that I decided to use him as a demonstration baby.
The sensing pad is under the blanket.

Bunker wouldn't stay put so we had to use the clothes basket. Ever defiant, he managed to push one paw outside the basket.

No Bunkers were hurt in the demonstration/testing of this product.

Thanks for the new monitor Mooma and Grandad. We are awaiting the arrival of our new crib in the mail in a few days courtesy of Lady and Paw Paw.
3 comments:
Very cool gadget for you two worry warts!
I love the Bunker test-totally something I would do! My sister has a baby seat (sort of like a hammock) that vibrates. She says it's her favorite thing. It's small too so when she's cooking she can set the baby on the counter or table and keep a close watch!
I cannot wait to come and visit you guys!
Much Love!
Molly j.
I figured you would have already had 2 of those monitors - one for each cat.
OK that was laugh-out-loud funny. It was killing me! The basket was just too much. I can't imagine your blogs (or anything in your life) without the cats. I love hearing about them! Their antics will really step up when they have a new baby girl to compete with. I can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment