Of course the cats were helping us inspect the new baby tools. Pinkerton is checking out the new carrier/carseat (above). Bunker is checking out both items (below).
Sunday, March 7, 2010
New Carseat and Stroller
This weekend we shopped for a carseat and stroller (aka "travel system"). I spent hours researching online and reading reviews on products. And we narrowed it down to the Baby Trends Vanilla Bean Carseat and Jogging stroller... Here are some pictures.

Of course the cats were helping us inspect the new baby tools. Pinkerton is checking out the new carrier/carseat (above). Bunker is checking out both items (below).
We liked the neutral color scheme. The front wheel locks in place for jogging and unlocks to allow for a swivel and easy maneuvering aroung crowded stores. You should have seen me in Baby Depot running laps around the store at full speed. I did accidentally run over one lady's foot and she seemed annoyed. But, luckily, no one would dare scream at a pregnant lady :)
The demonstration baby (teddy bear) is the same one my dad gave me when I was in the hospital when I was sixteen. I thought it was kinda ironic because Grandma and Grandpa Everett are sponsoring the purchase of this carseat/stroller setup.
Of course the cats were helping us inspect the new baby tools. Pinkerton is checking out the new carrier/carseat (above). Bunker is checking out both items (below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is the coolest looking stroller I have EVER seen! No kidding! And the carseat looks so svelte ... You picked the perfect set. That teddy bear looked familiar but I couldn't place it until you mentioned that hospital stay when you were 16... I try not to, but I still think about close we came to losing you.
You write the funniest blogs I have ever read! I am so proud of you, Sissie! You are so many good things rolled into one. Good job, Bunky and Pex!
I just LOVE you guys to pieces!!
Can't wait to meet and hold your beautiful little Jessica.
Molly j.
Post a Comment