Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Crib & Surprise Packages

We have to show off our new crib, we put it together ourselves. It matches our bedroom furniture perfectly.

Here's a side view. Lady sent us a surprise package with some very special goodies. This pink Vols blanket was in the package (it's really soft).Lady and Paw Paw got Jessica her very own baby book.Lady went shopping and found some really cute outfits:

Joe likes this Tshirt because it is the real school colors, so he and Jess will match while they watch football together.I love this little outfit because it has "Smokey" the team mascot.
There are little adorable Panda bears on this outfit.
Cousin Kathryn sent us some outfits she has outgrown.

The rainbow outfit has butt ruffles :)



Joe got Jessica her first toy. It plays 18 different songs and the wings light up. We had fun playing with it.

Bunker is inspecting the travel changing pad that Aunt Ruth and Uncle Larry got us.

Megan also sent us a bottle warmer, some bottles, and a wipes warmer, thanks Aunt Megan!

6 comments:

Meema said...

Oh I LOVE your posts with all your baby things and cats!
Jessica is going to need a walk-in closet (just as it should be)!
I bet that toy makes sweet delicate music, the music is so much better in today's toys than when you were babies.
You can't look around your house now without knowing a sweet baby girl is coming soon!

Meema said...

I LOVE all the Vols items!

Megan Meissner said...

Nathan misunderstood me when I told him we had to go to the post office to send Uncle Joe and Aunt Lexi a package. He thought we were going to the post office to see you. Major disappointment when you weren't there.

Haggerty Hacienda said...

We should SKYPE with Nathan and Kathryn maybe on Wednesday or Thursday night?

M said...

I made a trip to Chattanooga so our granddaughter will have some Tennessee Volunteer attire to wear for the first football game of the season. That is a priority. I made the blanket so she'll be warm on those few cool September days in Pensacola.
Love, Lady

Haggerty Hacienda said...

The moment I saw the blanket I thought: Tummy time blanket. Joe must have told you how much I LOVE home made gifts. -lexi