It's easier for her to breathe when she's on her belly, so they had to put tape on her knees because they were getting rubbed red.
She decided she wanted to see what was going on and she opened her eyes several times today. They look blue, but Lexi's look blue sometimes and green at others.
She really likes the pacifier and is a powerful sucker. I'm sure she is very hungry because all she gets is sugar water but Lexi just started producing colostrum and they will begin pumping it in her stomach soon.
Lexi and I both get to sit with her pretty much anytime we want.
Lexi's parents are also enjoying their first grandchild.
Anytime Grandpa Jim would touch Jessica's foot, her little toes would curl around his finger.
Though her lungs are small, she can still make some noise.
I almost lost it when she looked up at me.
I almost lost it when she looked up at me.

3 comments:
Beautiful pictures of Jessica! They make us want to hold her, or at least touch her. Keep the pictures coming. Love, Lady and PawPaw.
Molly, I think I accidentally rejected your comment! I'm so sorry, I'm still trying to get used to the blog thing. Thanks so much for the kind words and we'll keep you updated. Hope to see you soon!
-Joe
Back in Cali now, and being so far away is killing me. i love you all.
Post a Comment