Lexi is doing just fine but Jessica is having a little trouble breathing. Her lungs aren't as developed as they need to be so she is staying in the neonatal ICU. Lexi and I just want to hold and hug her so bad, but she needs to get a little stronger. We are able to go in and sit next to her and that makes us both feel better because she responds when we talk to her. My camera is still in Seattle so until I can download Grandpa Jim's photos, these cell phone pics will have to do.
Our beautiful little girl


Proudest dad in the land

That's all for now....MANY more to follow. Keep Jessica in your prayers as she fights to get stronger.

4 comments:
You better believe Jessica will stay in our prayers.
Lexi was a real trooper through all this. Love, Mom
Just got off the phone with Lexi. You are all in my prayers, especially little Jessica. If she's anything like her mama, she'll be super strong in no time!! Congrats Daddy Joe! Great blog post!
Love You Guys and I'll be praying for you!
Molly J.
Great job blogging, Daddy Joe! It has been an incredibly hard time for this little family and it is heartbreaking. I can't wait for things to get better and for Mommy, Daddy and baby to begin enjoying their time together in the ordinary ways most new families take for granted.
The second I got the call that Lexi's water broke I discovered this great love for Jessica that I thought was reserved only for my own kids. I can't wait to meet her in person. I'm the proudest aunt ever!
Post a Comment