My dad got into town Saturday night. We took him to "Steak n' Shake" before we brought him back to our place. Jessica played with her toys while we waited for our food. She watched us eat our "butter burgers" with such intensity that it made us all feel guilty for eating in front of her.

As soon as he got into town, Jess and I familiarized Grandpa with the bedtime routine: First, eat some food in the bouncy chair.

Second, take a bath in her duck tub.

Then get dressed for bed after a massage with Aquaphor ointment.

And, finally, drink a warm bottle of mommy's milk while she drifts off to slumber town.

Bunker is always nearby.

The next day we fitted Grandpa with the "front loader". And they got a good laugh from the full length mirror in the guest bedroom.


And, just as we'd promised, we took Grandpa Jim to Waffle House.

On a side note, here are some pictures of Jessica with her friend Gwen. She is one month older than Gwen.

She was playing with Gwen, they were giggling and touching each other's faces, until she saw the camera... then she had to pose for me. My perfect little muse.

You can see she is quite fond of the camera in this video of Grandpa giving her a bottle.
She is really starting to get around in her walker.
Gosh I love this little girl!
2 comments:
Oh man I didn't know how blog-deprived I was until I saw this blog tonight and watched the videos. They brought tears to my eyes! She is getting big so fast, and she gets more beautiful every day. You look like you're in heaven, grandpa. We are envious! Only a little over 4 weeks and we will be holding Jessica. Thank you for the Jessie-fix.
She is currently watching herself on the latest videos and she is cracking herself up. She has been a little angel all day today. I am in heaven and 4 weeks is not very far away. I am glad Alexis posted this now that I know how entertaining it is to our Granddaughter. I was looking forward to a new posting myself.
Post a Comment