Thursday, January 27, 2011
Out and About
Lately Jess and I have been getting out of the house a lot and fine tuning our social game. Jessica is making friends. Here are some pictures of Jessica playing on her floor gym with her friend Ella (Jessica knocked the gym over, it's kinda her thing she likes to do.)
Jessica has been rolling over more and more in the past couple days. Joe witnessed a tummy-back-tummy roll today.
Jessica thinks Ella is hilarious and Ella enjoys entertaining Jess. Ella is checking herself out in the mirror.

Jessica is trying to roll but she doesn't realize that her roll is going to be blocked by the couch.
We took a walk earlier today and I took the camera so I can show you our place from the outside. I will take pictures of the inside once I get it all how I want it (in a year or so).
We are the apartment on the upper right side, you can see both of our porches from this angle.
This is the view from the back, we are the upper left apartment.
Jessica on her walk. I got her some new shoes that she can't kick off, yay!
We went to lunch at a local Greek restaurant called the Hip Pocket. I just had to show a picture of the "Wimpy Burger"
Jessica rolled herself onto her tummy while she was sleeping last night. She was back on her tummy this morning when I woke up, at the opposite end of her crib, little squirmer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I loved the new blog honey. That video was just really cute. Jessica is looking like she is getting closer and closer crawling. She looked so proud of herself when she got up on her hands. It was wonderful to see . I just got back from Pasadena tonight and had your blog to come home to. Thank you for making my night. Give that little girl a kiss for me.
Dad
JQ is getting lots of hair!
The pictures of Jessica with her friend Ella are so cute! She clearly loves other little people. The video is so cute! Thank you for another treat.
I love Jessica's new shoes! I also enjoyed seeing her play with her friend, Ella. The whole blog is great. Lady
Post a Comment