Thursday, March 3, 2011

6 Adorable Videos

I've taken some pretty adorable videos of Jessica in the past couple days. It's only right that I share them with her adoring fans. Most of the videos are of her in her walker, since that is where she seems to be the most animated. In this first video she is delighted when she makes her way into the bedroom and finds Bunker.

In this video I catch her pulling my shoes out of the shoe hanger.

Here she is showing off her walker skills.

I made a tunnel for her out of the kitchen table. It's funnier in person but I had to share this video.

She just loves her "dadda" sooooo much she can't stop talking about him, as seen in the next video.

This afternoon I was blown away by how angelic Jess looked while she was sleeping. She loves taking naps in mommy's and daddy's bed.

3 comments:

Shauna K. said...

Sooo cute! She is growing really fast! I love your posts :)

Meema said...

These videos are so cute, thank you! She seems overjoyed with her world, and talking constantly. I love hearing hear talk. Her little legs going like a motor under the walker crack me up. It's kind of boy-in-the-bubble-ish, just funny! I can't wait to see you two!

James said...

I loved the videos, Jessica is such a happy little girl. She is going to be talking your ear off in no time. I love the expression she has while she is looking up at you from her walker. The one of her laying there on your bed is beautiful. She is just precious. Thank you for the new blog update.
Made my friday morning! Now it is off to work.
Love you,
Dad