Friday, April 15, 2011
Springtime in California- Part 1 (GGP)
Jess and I decided it would be fun to visit our family in California for spring break. I have so many pictures that I am going to split them up into separate posts to make it easier on myself. This first blog is all about Great Grandma Pat (GGP). Our trip got off to a rocky start when the airlines bumped our flight back twelve hours and then lost Jessica's car seat. GGP had to pick us up at midnight and hold onto squirmy little Jessica while I figured out how to install the grimy loaner seat in the backseat of her car. GGP smiled the whole time... probably because she was distracted by Jessica.
She made me a snack and fed Jessica while I ate, it put us in bed around 2 am.
Jessica had boundless energy at GGP's. She only took a 20 min nap in the afternoon after waking up at 6:30am.
We kept her busy with a walk to the park and a visit from cousin Josh. Here's the pics from the walk.
Jessica's first time in a swing by herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Jessica and GGP look beautiful. It is easy to see what a wonderful visit was had by all.
Jessica looked like she enjoyed her time with her great grandma. I'm envious of the lush grass Jessica got to play on. There isn't grass like that in Georgia either.
I liked seeing GGP get such a kick out of Jessica. You got some fantastic pictures of everyone. I just checked and saw that you had the three part Cali visits uploaded. Thank you for the latest updates honey. Your work is appreciated here. I enjoyed reading a viewing them all a lot.
Post a Comment