She likes to say "Ooooooooo" a lot. She cracks me up when she makes this face!
Mooma made this yellow dress when I was pregnant with Jess.
Yep, she poses for the camera. We need to get this girl an agent!
We also got some professional pictures taken at Walmart on Sunday and they turned out pretty cute too. Here's how you can check those out: go to MyOnlinePortraits.com and enter session # 102186 with the password HPCMC
Our favorite picture was the one in the blue dress with her hand on her hip (she totally did that herself!), so that's the one that we will be sending out to you.
We also attended cousin Nathan's birthday party over the weekend and I'll post some pics from that when I return from California.

3 comments:
Jessica looks absolutely adorable in the photos. Lady
Oh she is so beautiful! I want a 4x 6 of each of those photos! Too bad I didn't see this in time to have you leave the pics in your camera so we could print them here when we go shopping Thursday. :)
She is such a good little ham! I know that yellow dress is bulky and bunchy at the top, I bet she couldn't handle it for long!
I am going to look at the Walmart pics now. :) Thanks so much for the blog, they are sunshine for my soul.
What a cute yellow dress ! Those are some adorable pictures. Sorry about your flight honey. Hope your travel tonight goes smoothly. Thank you so much for all the really cute pictures. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Dad
Post a Comment