


Then, once I got it put together, she made me drive her around the house. We have a good house for doing circles and I got sick of it before she did.
When we got outside it was a whole new world of fun. She was closer to the ground and closer to the action.
She likes going fast. She squirms a lot and tries to pick things up off the ground if you walk too slowly. If you pick up the pace, like a speed walker, then she leans back and grabs the stearing wheel like she's on a leisurely Sunday afternoon drive.
This is a video of her emptying her toybox.
She recently discovered that she can climb on the pink chair that Lady and Paw Paw got her for Christmas, it is great fun.
Jessica stood up in her crib the other day. By the time I got the video camera she was quite upset because she didn't know how to get down. She was stuck. Warning: It is a hard video to watch but I assure you she was fine once I picked her up.
Here's a picture of Jessica enjoying one of our many long walks. Our long walks take us on adventures lasting around one to two hours. We go by the water, then by the NEX and by the portside club, etc. We take breaks for water and bottles, etc. Jessica goes crazy without her walks.


7 comments:
We're so glad Jessica likes her new car. The pictures of her trying to get into her chair are really entertaining. Thanks for sharing the pictures and videos.
Look at my blog. You can see what she'll be doing with that car in 3 years!
Wow, I guess those toys are a huge hit. She really loves riding around in that car. What a really cool toy. The chair is really cute too. I really enjoyed all the videos. I was cracking up almost as much as Jessica. I think that little girl is going to start getting pretty quick. Thank you so much for the latest blog. I loved watching it and it made my tuesday evening.
One more thing. Your house is really clean. We would need 4 wheel drive to make it over our constant mess of toys scattered all over the house.
I love watching Jessica's adventures! You can hear her sounds of delight with her new car. She is hilarious and so determined with the chair! You're right, her cry on the standing-in-the-crib video tore me up. She is so active now, I can't believe the things she is doing. I can't wait to hold her little squirmy body again.
Megan, I don't think Jessica can wait 3 years for the "stunt car" driving. And my clean house was a planned thing, I put the car together while Jess was sleeping, and cleaned up the house because it was raining outside and I knew she would need a test drive.
Mooma, I think HOLD was the most important word in your comment. Jessica thinks she is an Olympic diver and we are the platforms. She is going for the gold! She squirms violently and the second you put her down she cries to be picked up again. It's exhausting, I can't wait for you to HOLD her for a week and give me a break.
Post a Comment