Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pool Premier

Today we went to a pool party at Joe's Commander's house. It was Jessica's first time in a swimming pool. I didn't want to make her mad by trying to squeeze her into her bikini top so I just put the bottoms on which was hard enough to do with her squirming.

The pool was a big hit, she splashed a lot.



She has a friend her own age, Gwen, and they play well together.

I think Gwen might be just as much of a ham as Jess.

They inspected Gwen's baby float very carefully before it went in the water. I can't wait for the pool on base to open, it is half a mile from our house. I need one of these baby float things.

Jessica had so much fun that she took a super long nap when we got home, over 3 hours! That is why I am able to post a blog on the same day.

2 comments:

Meema said...

What a fun day, I know how much Jess loves the water. I also know how much work it was for you to cover her entire little body with sunscreen! She is so sweet... I wish I was there to take her for a dip! Maybe at the pool on base next month... I can't wait! Thank you for the pictures, honey. I don't know what I would do without them!

James said...

What a couple of bathing beauties. Where do you get those pool things?
You will have to start that one out early on swimming lessons I think. Thank you for the latest. I loved it. I saw it the other night, but the site wouldn't let me post because it said it was down for maintenance. (It was pretty late).