Thursday, December 1, 2011
Allison's Two Week Checkup
Allison had her two week checkup with the Pediatrician on Monday. Here's her stats: 8 lbs 15 oz (69%), 20.47" long (55%). I don't have her head circumference but they said it was 49%. And, just like her big sister, she pooped on the scale (I didn't get a picture of that though). The doctors were impressed by how strong she was and how much she could hold her head up already.
After two weeks I figured Jess couldn't do too much damage if I let her hold her baby sister.
She held her very gently, probably because she's watched her cousin Kathryn do it so many times. She did well up until the point where I tried to take Alli back... that was scary. Jessica is really strong when she doesn't want to let go of something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a pretty picture of Jessica and Allison.
I want a copy of that picture of Jessi and Allison! That is so sweet! I love how Jessi has so many more sounds and inflections when she talks. I can't wait to hear her!
Alli looks so healthy and content on the scale, I can't believe she is only 2 weeks old. She is beautiful!
Okay... only 19 hours until we arrive!!
I am glad Jessica got some fun out of those flowers. Allison looks so pretty sitting there in Jessica's lap. Jessica is pretty tenacious when she has her mind made up.... Thank you so much for the great pictures and videos. I appreciate all your efforts. Sorry I missed this yesterday. But it made my day today.
Unknown was me..... Don't know what happened there...
Post a Comment