Last Friday the girls and I picked Mooma and Grandad up at the airport. They were prepared for a week of spoiling with a couple new books for Jessica and new clothes for Allison. Mooma sat in the backseat all week with the girls and Grandad got really good at getting Jess in and out of her car seat.

Here's a picture of the fantastic foursome. Jessica stuck a sticker on Grandad's nose and thought it was pretty funny.

The face stickers didn't stop with Grandad.

Here's a video of Mooma practically begging for a sticker on her face.
Allie thought the face stickers were pretty funny too.

Allie got a personalized teddy bear and bouquet of baby clothes from GGP.

She is over ten pounds now and has outgrown newborn clothes. She is wearing size 1 diapers.

I just can't take my eyes of Allie sometimes, it feels like I am gazing upon God's finest artwork.





Grandad and Mooma got Jess some cool new pink cowgirl boots. She points and whimpers until I put them on her... she's also figured out that she can kick them off and they double as a weapon that way.

Jessica got to spend a lot of time outside this week.

Mooma showed Jessi how to draw with chalk.

Of course Bunker was never far away.

Mooma and Jessi also enjoyed some bubbles.



Here's a cute picture of me and Jessica riding the carousel at the outlets in Foley, AL.

Here's a video of Jessica trying to get away from us at the outlets, the balloon was slowing her down though.
Here's a cute video of Jessica and Mooma playing peekaboo.
There will be more blogs on Mooma and Grandad's visit, there is just too much material for one post.
2 comments:
I am grinning from ear to ear reliving those great times. Jessi and Allie totally own my heart. Jessi had me in stitches so much of the time! She is so funny. And nothing comes close to feeling as good as holding Allie. I was in heaven all week. I can't wait to see you all again!
You sure have some cute little daughters there. I can't wait to meet Allison. She looks beautiful. I have been missing Jessica a lot too. I am glad you all had a great visit.
Post a Comment