We had such a wonderful time with Meema and Grandad last week and I have an abundance of blog material to share. This blog is about the fun stuff we did at home.
Box + Baby = Fun
Box + Two Babies = Lesson in SharingWe had a few really nice dinners at home this week. Allison sure loves being a big girl in her high chair.
Meema and Grandad's arms were never empty for long, they were in pure baby bliss.
Meema has a magic touch with Allison. She can get her to eat and sleep. I didn't know what to do with my spare time.
This video is hilarious, it really showcases Allison's personality.
Jessica loves watching the monkey video on the blog from our visit to California in May. It's only about 30 seconds long so I taught her how to push a button so she could watch it over and over and over...
Joe is training Jessica for the circus.
The keyboard that Lady and Paw Paw got Jessica for her birthday has been a real hit.
Jessica asked to hold baby Allison but got distracted by the snaps on the back of her onsie. The look of concentration on Jessie's face cracks me up.

2 comments:
Those baby girls are more fun than a barrel of monkeys!! Never a dull moment, and their antics are hilarious. I miss them so already!
Looks like Grandma was in high demmand. That was cute when Jessica was waiting impatiently for her turn in the box ride ! Allison's facial expressions at the dinner table were great. Great Blog. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you.
Post a Comment