Here is a post for all those wondering how we weathered the storm this week. Meema and Grandad were visiting and we spent the first few days of their visit planning for an evacuation. We were relieved when the storm turned West. Well, Meema and I were relieved, I think the Joes were a little disappointed. The hurricane did send some strong winds, storm surge and a little rain our way though. We took a walk to the sea wall down the street from our house on Wednesday afternoon and got these pictures and videos before the nice policeman told us we couldn't be down there.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Hurricane Isaac
Here is a post for all those wondering how we weathered the storm this week. Meema and Grandad were visiting and we spent the first few days of their visit planning for an evacuation. We were relieved when the storm turned West. Well, Meema and I were relieved, I think the Joes were a little disappointed. The hurricane did send some strong winds, storm surge and a little rain our way though. We took a walk to the sea wall down the street from our house on Wednesday afternoon and got these pictures and videos before the nice policeman told us we couldn't be down there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You worded that perfectly, the Joes WERE disappointed! Regardless of the Evac prep, we had a wonderful time and were sad to have it end. :( Nothing in the world comes close to the joy those two little girls bring us.
Wow, those are some big waves considering where you are. Jessica seemed to enjoy it. Somehow, I don't find that surprising. Thank you for the latest. Can't wait to see those two. Glad you had company to weather the storm out, and I am really glad that it turned for New Orleans. I am sure they probably don't feel the same way, but..... what can I say.....
Post a Comment