Sunday, September 9, 2012

Park, Pet Store and Train Day

We took the girls out to a fun day on the town during Meema and Grandad's visit.  We managed to squeeze in the park, pet store and train at the mall all in the same morning.
 
Jessica is a daredevil on the swings, she loves to go high.

Allison likes the swings too.




Jessica didn't want daddy on the bee with her.
She told him to get off, that's how he ended up on the lady bug.
 
Meema was allowed on the bee.
Joe complained about being sick for an hour after getting off this tire swing.
Jessica became obsessed with this little baby squirrel she found in a bird house.  She was really upset that she couldn't climb up and grab it.

We took Jessica to the mall to ride the choo choo and she had a ton of fun sitting in it... until it started moving and she realized mommy and daddy might get left behind.  She kinda freaked and we had to stop the train... it wasn't the first time I've stopped a train and it probably won't be the last...
 
 

There is a really neat pet store that I take the girls to on rainy/hot days.  You can pick out one of their dozens of puppies and sit one of six cubicles and play with the puppies as long as you want.  We picked a yorkie this time.  I won't pick another yorkie again though, a little too fragile for Jessica.  The pet store has lots of other animals besides dogs and it is a whole lot cheaper than going to the zoo.
 We officially have over ten thousand views on our blog now and this is post number two sixty-eight.

3 comments:

James said...

Just non-stop fun. I think you were right about the Yorkie. I think that if I had tried that tire swing I would have done more than complain about being sick. I would have spewed for sure. Wow.... Ten thousand views and 268 postings. We are so lucky for you to keep us in the loop over here. It was sure nice seeing the girls having so much fun. Happy Sunday All.
Dad

Meema said...

The video of Joe and Jess on the tire swing was funny... I could almost feel Joe's tummy hurting!
Wow, 10,000 views!! We are so grateful for your hard work on this blog, and so spoiled. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have this blog to look at when I miss you all.
I can't get enough of these two little girls. Time is going by too fast.

Megan Meissner said...

Hahaha! I can't help but laugh and feel terribly sorry at the same time for that Yorkie during Jessica's visit with him!