Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Gymnastic Birthday Party

We went to cousin Addison's Birthday party at the Gymnastics Academy on Saturday.  It was princess themed. 
 
Addison is a very sweet little girl.
I dressed the girls in matching jean skirts and they looked cute until Jessica asked Meema to take hers off.  She had asked me to take it off and I asked her to keep it on for the party.  She already knows to go ask Meema if mommy says no.
Jessica sat at the table and ate her cupcake like a big girl.
Allison decided that Meema's cupcake looked more appetizing than the one I was feeding her.  (I was taking the frosting off.)
We had a lot of fun playing on all the gymnastics equipment.

Allison was impressive on the parallel bars.
The gymnastic coaches directed a fun game where you run, skip, bear crawl, etc. while the music played and then the kids were suppose to melt like snowmen when it stopped.  Meema helped Jessica remember to melt.

The trampoline was fun.
Here's a video of Allison's first tumbling lesson.
It was a fun afternoon.  Luckily, Allison had her nanny dog snuggle buddy to cuddle up with that evening.

4 comments:

M said...

I bet Meema was worn out the night of the birthday party, as well.
The girls look so cute in their matching outfits.
The last picture of Allison, laying on your snuggle buddy, is very sweet.



Daddy said...

That looked like a lot of fun for the girls! I was chuckling watching them dance and jump around.

James said...

Looks like a fun place for all the kids. Those are some great pictures and videos.

Meema said...

That was a great birthday party. Meema WAS worn out. :) The girls are so irresistably cute. When Alli lays down on nanny dog you can almost see her eyes roll up in her head. Her arms and legs just flop down like noodles. It's very funny.