Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lost Videos

Welcome to the land of the lost videos.  I am posting this blog because there were some cute videos in some of the more recent blogs that wouldn't load and I now have a way to share them.  These first two videos are from the "Flying Kites" blog.  The hissing geese is funny because Allison throws her hands up over her head when the geese hiss as if she just got caught red handed in a bank robbery.

bucket head

hissing geese

These next videos are from the "Turtle Bay" blog.  Joe if you don't already have these pictures that the girls are painting for you in this first video then you should be getting them really soon.

finger painting for daddy

Jessica and Allison's First Pony Ride

skype with daddy

skype with daddy two

weed thief

splashing Meema

These videos are from our Easter Party at Meema and Grandad's.

bounce house one

bounce house two

bounce house three

coloring eggs

Thanks for showing Allison your juggling skills Grandpa, I can't juggle and that makes her angry with me at least ten times a day.
grandpa juggling

hamper

hunting eggs two

hunting eggs three

In this "push a button" video, Allison falls.  Don't worry, it looks harsh but she didn't even cry.
push a button

red rabbit climbing park

slide

another slide

slide two

watering scrub

3 comments:

Daddy said...

Wow, that blog was a video paradise! I love watching all your adventures and getting to see the girls playing.

-Daddy

James said...

It is a blogfest.... the dam has burst. Too bad about the uploading problem, but it appears you are catching up with them videos very quickly. I was enjoying them this evening. Thank you very much. It was wonderful seeing all three of you yesterday. I looked at this site tonight and couldn't believe how much I had missed.

Meema said...

I love watching these on youtube! I enjoy them so much. :)